søndag 6. april 2008

WHY DO I HAVE TO GO HOME..????

I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!
...I really, desperately, strongly wish that I could stay longer...
I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME! I'll miss my friends too much!
... How much would I give, just for another month, another week, another day...!?
I'll miss my friends so much. Even though I've only been here a year, we have gotten so close. They are the maddest, coolest, most chilled and best friends ever. Some of them probably the best friends I've ever had. *
Like Annah! I love this girl. She is the smallest chick with the biggest heart. And she got a way with words..
"Hey Annah, what did ya get on ya jumper?" "I got 'Jamba . . . . . . ' " "Why six dots?" "Gosh", I am paying a lot of money for this jumper, I have to make sure they use a lot of ink."
... and there's Kristin. Crazy chick. She is consistantly happy smiling and nice, always there for you. We go crazy together and we the maddest memories. AND she comming to see me in Norway! She better!
...Nikki! My bus-bud!!! Nikki jokes around.. a lot! She is so cool and can always make me laugh. She made me play rugby. Forever greatful* and she is a hell of a good player herself! She must be the maddest person I have ever met!
...Trissy! I love Trissy. He's the nicest guy, always rockin up if you need anything. He made me feel welcome from the start and always included me.
...Jennna! Jenna! Jenna! She's a champo! She has taking me around more than anyone else and I am going to miss her stupid sayings and her happy smile!
...Allan. Can't believe we didn't got into talking sooner. He's so awesome. We have the best time driving around Dal and going to the gym. One day we'll get fit Al. Haha. I am going to miss you!
...Tiffany! Tiffy my super friend. We have so much fun going on our small road trips to the bay buying glowsticks! And we always have fun in history. The first time we ever talked were while eating ice-cream late at night last winter in a round-about! Never forget.
...Caroline, my sweetheart. Can always talk to her. She is one that means a lot to me! And the one I can tell everything to..
and I love all my other friends to.. just felt like writing about someone, but I'll miss you all;
NOKEE! HEATHER, SARAH, JESS, JES E., April, Anita, Katey, Savitri, Rhiannon, Nicole, Jadus, ELLA, Mel!, Hol og Jaz, Troy, Billy, Matt, Jay, Callum, Daniel, Matthew, Kim, TIMMY!!!!!, Tom, Lackland M, LACKLAND and his cool canberra friends: MICKEY!, Justin, Nick. CYD! ROMY and the rest of their groups. Shelby, Jessie! ELLY!!! :D Erin, Eryn, RHYS!!! HAHN!! SAM!! SHAUN! PETE n GUS!! and the rest of the Cobargo guys.
And how can I forget Rohan and Mark! and yeah Baz and Baz!! There's so many.. :(
ALEX AND TRISTAN!
AND MY SUPER FAMILY, especially Kendall and Bianca! I love you guys.
awwwwwwwww!
I miss you already.
love always
andy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 kommentar:

Eline sa...

aaaaaaaa! min kjaere!! skjonner virkelig at du har hatt et helt fantastisk aar!! men du maa tenke paa de der hjemme som savner deg noe sykt,, og paa meg,, og paa besoket ditt! tenk paa alt det goye vi skal finne paa!! vi skal ta en tur til australia ogsaa vet du!! skjonner deg virkelig btw,, tror jeg kommer til aa fole det samme,, men frankrike er saa mye naermere,, hm,,
prov aa tenke paa det possitive lille venn^^ savner deg sykt masse! og gleder meg saa ufattelig til du kommer til meg!!:D har allerede planlagt masse!!:D <3

gioga nuss!!!
din eline <3